Students are transported to and from sporting fixtures and excursions on the five air-conditioned College buses.
All of the buses are equipped with seat belts.
Peace Lutheran College also provides a Student Transportation Service bringing students to and from school daily.
Please contact our Bus Coordinator, Nick Hill-Murray for any further enquiries on 0407 579 909.
Peace Lutheran College endorses and operates its buses in accordance with the Department of Transport "Code of Conduct for School Students Travelling on Buses". Parents and students are encouraged to read this document available at: www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Travel-and-transport/School-transport/Code-of-conduct.aspx then download the document "Code of Conduct for School Students Travelling on Buses" (PDF, 733KB)
- Driver’s instructions are to be obeyed at all times.
- Students boarding the bus should stand back from the kerb until the bus stops.
- Students are to sit while the bus is moving and not change seats.
- No part of the body may project outside the windows
- Nothing is to be thrown from the windows or inside the bus.
- Food or drink is not to be consumed on the bus.
- Northern Beaches Service
Runs from Peace Lutheran College, running North, stops on the Western side of Cook Highway to Palm Cove, then running South, stops on the Eastern side of Cook Highway, then diectly to the College via Caravonica.
Contact Number – 0408 986 725
- Redlynch/Smithfield (Western side of the Highway)Service
Contact Number – 0437 445 607
- Stratford/City/Brinsmead/Whitfield/Edge Hill Service
Contact Number – 0488 402 297
- Manoora/Manunda/ Cairns South/Edmonton Service
Contact Number 0439 775 942
- Kuranda/Smithfield (Eastern Side of the Highway) Service
Running from Koah, servicing Speewah, Kuranda and pickups along the highway, Reed Rd and Smithfiled Village
Contact Number 0407 579 909
Door to door service is unavailable unless on direct route of the bus service.
Northern Beaches, Redlynch/Brinsmead, Whitfield/Stratford/Freshwater, Manunda/Westcourt/Earlville, Kanimbla, Edmonton
- Permanent User Tickets: $300.00 per child/per term
- Permanent User Tickets: $400.00 per family/per term
- Kuranda Service
- Permanent User Tickets $390.00 per child/per term
- Permanent User Tickets: $500.00 per family/per term