Peace Community Catering
**SPECIAL OFFER OF THE WEEK**
Buy two main meals and get a side of rice FREE.
For every two main meals purchased, you will receive a free side of rice.
Offer valid from Monday, 25th May to Friday, 29th May 2020.
Order by 1:00 pm for same day collection.
College families can order through My Student Account using their login details.
Family and friends of our College families can order by emailing our Catering Team. Please include the following information in your email order:
- Pick-up date
- Pick-up time (3:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm, 6:30 pm)
- Your mobile number
- The meal items and quantities for your order. View our takeaway menu.
Peace Lutheran College's in-house food service is managed by the College's catering team, headed by Catering Manager and Chef, Luukas Trautner.
Who is Luukas Trautner?
Luukas is highly regarded within his industry, having been a successful restaurant owner, as well as working in some of the most esteemed kitchens of Europe’s finest establishments, including Michelin star restaurants where he learned from the best of the best in the field.
Catering for our College Community
In the current situation, we are hearing that some families cannot regularly visit grocery shops, or when they do the supplies they need for meal preparation are not available. We also appreciate the need for our families to look after their health and wellbeing in times such as these.
With this in mind, the College's catering team has expanded its current operation to be able to supply reasonably priced, quality takeaway evening meals that are fully prepared and cooked, along with salads, sides and dessert options.
Drawing on his comprehensive knowledge and expertise in restaurant operations, Luukas has developed a takeaway menu of healthy meal options for the families of our College community.
Ordering and Collection
- WHEN: Available Monday to Friday with same day collection for orders placed by 1:00 pm.
- HOW: Online ordering and payment is available by signing into your OneLogin account via My Student Account (the same process you would use if you were ordering Tuckshop meals for your child)
- Login to My Student Account
- Click on Online Orders
- Take away Menu - Begin Order
- Select Order Date
- Options - Select your preferred pick-up time
- Select Add to order - Next
- Select Enter mobile as a Reference - Qty +1 - enter mobile number (this number will be used as your order reference at the time of collection)
- Select your menu items - Next
- Check your order - Proceed to Payment
- WHEN: Meals will be available for collection between 3:00 pm and 6:30 pm. You can nominate your preferred collection time when placing your online order.
- WHERE: The collection location is at the Boarders Dining Hall located at the back of the school. Entry is via the second driveway at the front of the school that runs down alongside the PPAC. Look for the 'Meal Pick Up' sign at the parking bays, on the left hand side, outside the Dining Hall.
- HOW: When you arrive, phone 4039 9036 and quote your mobile number. A staff member will bring your order out to your car. We request that you please remain in your vehicle and your order will be walked out to you.
View the full Takeaway Menu.
In the event there is a problem with the online portal being available, please email your order details, including chosen collection time, to our Catering Manager. EFTPOS facilities will be available at the time of collection for payment of your order.
P: 4039 9036