Prep In Action Open Days
Tuesday 15 September
Classroom visit at 9:00 am.
The Peace Lutheran College Prep in Action open day provides the perfect opportunity for new families to see our Prep classes in action.
Why should you attend?
- Choosing a partnership for your family. Meet our Principal, Elisabeth Fenske, Head of Junior School, Sarah Rowan and Prep Teachers, Sandra Bull and Sheryl Rosendale.
- What is special about Prep at Peace? We invite you into our Prep classrooms to experience first-hand the love of learning our Prep students have at our school.
- Learning in Prep. Keeping it fun! Experience some of the relevant, fun activities our Prep students participate in every day.
- Well-being, care and nurture. The principle of caring for and respecting each other is supported by our junior school social, emotional and resilience program, 'Program Achieve - You Can do It'. Our Head of Junior School will explain the five foundational skills that empower our students with the ability to contribute to their own happiness.
- A very important transition. A solid and positive start to school is essential. Our families are reassured by our well planned, welcoming orientation program that helps their child feel safe, allows them to become familiar with their new environment and provides for a gradual introduction to their new world. We invite you to bring your little one along the day and watch them join in big school activities.
What is special about Prep at Peace?
- Two classes with a maximum of 25 students per class
- Full-time Teacher & Teacher Assistant in each class
- Specialist lessons in The Arts, Japanese, Health & Physical Education
- Access to the College's high school facilities – Science laboratories, Hospitality Centre, Technology & Design, Performing Arts Centre
Why do parents choose Peace Lutheran College?
- Inclusive, caring culture where every child is made to feel valued
- Personal school environment where students feel safe and comfortable
- Teachers and staff are approachable and friendly
- Modern resources and facilities
- The benefits of being a Prep - Year 12 school
- All-inclusive school fees for peace of mind - NO extra levies or excursion and extra-curricular costs
At Peace we focus on teaching the whole child, complementing academics through the development of each child’s spiritual, physical, social and emotional needs.
Not sure what year your child will be eligible to start Prep? The Entry Year Calculator below will calculate your child's eligible commencement year for Prep.