Year 7 - An Important Time of Transition
The way students learn has changed
Peace Lutheran College's Year 7 education model is a progressive approach to learning; adopting modern-day education transformations.
- Connecting classroom learning to real life, better preparing students for their future after school.
- Flexibile, stimulating learning spaces emgaging students to ask questions, think critically and problem solve.
- Flexible learning environments with some classrooms incorporating booth seating, stand-up tables, whiteboard table tops and interactive resources.
Student learning at Peace is designed for optimum engagement
- Stimulating, practical academics program tailored to make learning experiences relevant, challenging and interesting.
- Structure and boundaries provide a safe environment.
- Numeracy and Literacy work is designed specifically with their abilities in mind.
- The school provides smaller learning communities for individual attention.
Why do parents choose Peace Lutheran College?
- Reputation for being at the forefront of innovative education
- Inclusive, caring culture where every student is made to feel valued
- Teachers and staff are friendly and approachable
- Comprehensive extra-curricular offering, including sports and The Arts
- All-inclusive school fees for peace of mind - NO extra levies or excursion and extra-curricular costs