In 2013 the Buildings and Facilities Committee was established in order to develop the school's Master Plan.
We invite you to view our current Draft Master Plan.
The following projects are proposed for development:
- 2019 Stage 15 Hospitality upgrade
- 2019 Stage 16 Manual Arts Complex
- 2020 Part 2 Solar Project
- 2020 Stage 17 Boarding Kitchen and Dining Room upgrade
- 2020 Stage 18 Prep Classroom upgrades and Junior School Multi-purpose Room
- 2020 Stage 19 Part 2 Sports Fields - 4 x New Courts
- 2021 Stage 20 Multi-purpose Centre upgrade, HPE classroom, storage, gym and offices
- 2022 Stage 21 Learning Centre upgrade
The above projects are assessed annually and are dependent upon finances.
We would appreciate any input you may have regarding these projects. Feedback can be forwarded to the Business Manager via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stage 15 Hospitality upgrade and Stage 16 Manual Arts Complex
The project commenced late 2018, comprising the construction of a contemporary Manual Arts Complex and transformation of the current Home Economics area into a purpose-built Hospitality facility.
Plans for the Manual Arts Complex can be viewed here.
Plans for the Hospitality upgrade can be viewed here.