Policies, Reports and Governance
Peace Lutheran College aims to always provide an environment that is safe for its students, staff and visitors; an environment that is healthy and conducive to optimum learning.
In keeping with our desire to communicate clearly and openly to parents and our community, the following documents are available to provide information about our policies, procedures, College information, achievements and direction.
Documents forming Peace Lutheran College policies and governance include:
- Annual Report 2017
- Next Step Survey 2017
- Anti-harassment & Bullying Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Employment Application Collection Notice
- Incident & Accident Reporting Policy
- Lutheran Education Australia Valuing Safe Communities
- Peace Lutheran College Information Handbook
- Peace Lutheran College Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Sun Smart Policy
- Work Health & Safety Policy