Peace Boarding is a place where our students can feel safe; where they are free to pursue their studies and gain life-long friendships.
Peace Boarding... a home-away-from-home
Peace Lutheran College Boarding provides the following for our students:
- Co-educational boarding facilities across four boarding houses
- Boarding places for 110 students - 60 girls and 50 boys
- Our Boarding staff are dedicated individuals who bring a strong commitment to their boarding houses
- As well as dedicated house parents, we also have a school nurse (Registered Nurse) and Student Welfare Officer on campus in our Health & Wellbeing Centre
- The food choices included on the Boarder's dining menu are made from locally sourced produce and designed to provide students with the energy their developing minds and bodies need
- Boarding students have a set routine to help them get the most from their academic studies including:
- A certain amount of study must be undertaken each week
- Dedicated study is supervised in classrooms
- Boarding house parents liaise with teaching staff to ensure students are working to achieve their best
- Opportunities to grow in faith - Boarding students attend Trinity Lutheran Church fortnightly and have evening devotions and youth group on alternate weeks. The College Pastor and Congregational Pastor are also actively involved with our Boarding community.
At Peace Lutheran College we value Peace, Excellence, Respect and Community through encouraging grace and harmony, setting high expectations, valuing all and building positive relationships.
Waiting lists apply in several of our year levels and we have limited positions available in our Boarding Houses. We encourage early application for enrolment to avoid disappointment.
Important Note: International student applications for entry into Year 11 Senior School
Applications for international students applying for entry into Year 11 must be received no later than the 31st of May the year prior to commencement. This requirement allows for finalisation of the application and visa process prior to the commencement of the school year, avoiding interruption to studies and ensuring mandatory attendance requirements are adhered to.