"Peace Boarding is a place where our students can feel safe; where they are free to pursue their studies and gain life-long friendships."
Peace Boarding, a home-away-from-home
Peace Lutheran College offers co-education boarding facilities across four Boarding Houses.
- 'Heiwa' Girls House
- 'Milyn' Girls House
- 'Frieden' Boys House
- 'Mari Mari' Boys House
There are boarding places for 110 students - 60 girls and 50 boys.
Our Boarding staff are dedicated individuals who bring a strong commitment to their boarding houses. As well as dedicated house parents, we also have a school nurse (Registered Nurse) and Student Welfare Officer on campus.
Secondary education success
Students come to Peace Boarding, first and foremost, with the intention of leaving having successfully completed their secondary education.
Boarding students have a set routine to help them get the most from their academic studies
- A certain amount of study must be undertaken each week
- Dedicated study is supervised in classrooms, plus tutoring after school as required
- Boarding house parents liaise with teaching staff to ensure students are working to achieve their best
Working in partnership with parents and care providers
This vital partnership helps students grow to their full potential in their academic, sporting and cultural areas, allowing students, parents/care providers and staff to feel included.
This partnership is an important aspect of our community as it allows students, parents/care providers and staff to feel included and to take ownership of what is occurring within our community.
Opportunities to grow in faith
Boarding students attend Trinity Lutheran Church fortnightly and have evening devotions and youth group on alternate weeks. The College Pastor and Congregational Pastor are also actively involved with our Boarding community.
If you are in the area, we invite you to book a tour of our school. Come and see why our students and their parents think Peace is such a great place to be a boarding student.
If you are unable to visit the College, please don't hesitate to contact our Enrolments Officer to discuss applying for enrolment.
Peace Boarding forms, documents and information
- Boarder's menu - Term 1, week 1
- Boarder's menu - Term 1, week 2
- Boarder's menu - Term 1, week 3
- Boarder's menu - Term 1, week 4
- Boarder's menu - Term 1, week 5
- Equipment Registration Form
- Food Complaint
- Host and Visitor List
- Host Responsibilities
- Information Guide for Boarding Students
- Permission to Play Contact Sport
- Permission to Play Regular Sport
- Requirements for Personal Belongings
- Stationery Pack
- Weekend Activities