Welcome to our online community - the Peace Parent Portal.
The Portal provides you access to:
- Parent Portal: Access your child's key student information, e.g. school fee payments or installment arrangements, academic reports, school calendar, daily notices, event and excursion information and permissions, and parent/teacher interviews.
- My Student Account - Tuckshop: Manage your child's lunch ordering with a choice of healthy eating options from our tuckshop.
- Boardingware: For Boarding families only, this facility provides you access to your child's key boarding information.
- BYOD Portal: For more information on the school's BYOD program and partnership with Brilliant Technologies as our local recommended provider.
Is this your first time accessing the Parent Portal?
If you have not previously accessed the Parent Portal please check your emails for an invitation from OneLogin to setup your password. If you cannot locate this email, or your invitation has expired, follow the steps below to activate your access:
- Click here to access OneLogin
- Then click Forgot Password (as shown in the image below)
- You will now be asked for your username - use your College fees ‘account code’ or your family's main email address. If you do not know this information please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 4039 9024.
Once you complete this step an automatic email will be sent to your main email address. PLEASE NOTE: The password reset link within the auto-generated email you receive will only be valid for 24 hours. Once you receive this email, click the link and enter your new password. If you do not receive the auto-generated email for a password reset, check your junk and spam folders. If you experience any issues please contact us via email@example.com or on +61 7 4039 9000 and a staff member from our ICT Department will be happy to assist you.
Once you have successfully completed the above three steps, you will be able to login to the Parent Portal and access its facilities.
For quick access to each of these facilities, please use the quick links in the table below.
How to set up your school fees payment in the Parent Portal
- Login to the Peace Parent Portal
- To pay your school fees in full for the year, follow this Step-by-Step Guide To Paying School Fees In Full.
- To pay your school fees in installments throughout the year, follow this Step-by-Step Guide To Setting Up An Installment Payment Arrangement
Should you experience any issues with the setting up of these payment arrangements, or require assistance, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 4039 9024 and we will be happy to assist you.