Why parents choose Peace Lutheran College
In light of events that challenged many families in 2020, the College has made adjustments to its tuition fees for 2021, including:
- A reduction in tuition fees for Year 6 and Year 7 students
- A freeze on 2021 tuition fees for all other year levels
Book a personal tour and see first-hand why families choose Peace.
Why Peace Lutheran College?
- Solid foundations for future success through respecting individual learning, embracing and encouraging every child's unique skill set, developing the whole person.
- Fostering a culture of inclusiveness by embracing the diversity of our multicultural fabric, offering an environment where every student feels valued, where every student belongs.
- Empowering tomorrow's leaders today through the introduction of dynamic learning environments, specifically designed to accommodate individual learning styles, integrate digital technologies and promote collaborative learning, all of which ready our students for life after school.
Limited places available for 2021. Applications now open for 2022.
— Parent of Junior School Student
Interested in enrolling into Prep?
We are now taking Prep applications for the new school year. With a maximum of only 50 places, we encourage you to apply now to avoid disappointment. Limited places are available in the current school year.
Interested in enrolling into Junior School (Prep - Year 5)?
We are currently accepting applications for Junior School placements, however, with limited places available in some year levels, we encourage you to apply now.
Interested in enrolling into Middle School or Senior School (Years 6 - 12)?
We are currently accepting applications for Middle and Senior School placements, however we do have wait lists in some year levels, with only limited places available in others. Contact our Enrolments Team via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your enrolment requirements.
Come and see first-hand why families think Peace is a great place to be!
Every family has different needs, apprehensions, questions and their own expectations. On a personal tour we can discuss these in detail for your family.
We invite you to book a tour and experience all that Peace has to offer.