Social Distancing & Hygiene
We ask all in our school community to follow best hygiene practices in an effort to prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water, especially prior to eating.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with anti-bacterial or anti-viral properties.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Remain at home if you are sick. We request that you follow the requirements as set out in the College's Student Information Handbook relating to illnesses.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, a cough, a sore throat, fatigue or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention from a healthcare provider.
- Adhere to social/physical distancing requirements to help slow the spread of the virus.
- COVID-19 - Identifying the Symptoms
- Social Distancing for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Caring for Children
- Queensland Health FAQ
- Department of Health - Coronavirus Video - Good Hygiene Starts Here
- Department of Health - Coronavirus Video - Social Distancing
- Department of Health - Coronavirus Video - Help Stop The Spread
- Department of Health - Coronavirus Video - Older Australians