Apply Now For Prep 2021
A child who is surrounded by nurture, respected for their individual learning and made to feel important, known and valued will have solid foundations for future success.
It is this respect and individual attention that sets Peace Lutheran College apart. We are a school with a big focus on making sure everybody is somebody special.
Interviews have commenced for Prep placement in 2021.
Enrolment applications are still being accepted, subject to placement availability.
What is special about Prep at Peace?
- Two classes with a maximum of 25 students per class
- A Teacher and a Teacher Assistant in each class
- Specialist lessons in The Arts, Japanese, Health & Physical Education
- Access to the College's high school facilities - Science laboratories, Hospitality Centre, Technology & Design, Performing Arts Centre
Book a personal tour today and see why so many families choose Peace for their child.
Why do parents choose Peace Lutheran College?
- Inclusive, caring culture where every child is made to feel valued
- Personal school environment where students feel safe and comfortable
- Teachers and staff are approachable and friendly
- Modern resources and facilities
- The benefits of being a Prep - Year 12 school
- All-inclusive school fees for peace of mind - NO extra levies or excursion and extra-curricular costs - less than $22 per day, based on a 39 week school year
At Peace we focus on teaching the whole child, complementing academics through the development of each child's spiritual, physical, social and emotional needs.
We are now accepting Prep applications for 2021 and beyond. With maximum of only 50 places, we encourage you to apply now to avoid disappointment.
Not sure what year your child will be eligible to start Prep? The Entry Year Calculator below will calculate your child's eligible commencement year for Prep.