Fees and Information
Thank you for considering Peace Lutheran College as a valuable choice for your child's education.
Why do parents choose Peace Lutheran College?
- Inclusive, caring culture where every child is made to feel valued
- Personal school environment where students feel safe and comfortable
- Teachers and staff are approachable and friendly
- Modern resources and facilities, including Health & Wellbeing Centre staffed by a qualified Nurse and Student Welfare Officer
- The benefits of being a Prep - Year 12 school
- All-inclusive school fees for peace of mind - NO extra levies or excursion and extra-curricular costs. School fees include:
- Textbooks and workbooks
- Subject levies
- Compulsory camps and excursions
- Swimming lessons (Prep - Year 10)
- Sport affiliation fees
- School Yearbook
- Arts council performances
- School excursion transport
We have provided enrolment forms and documents below which will be of assistance to you when going through the enrolment process.
Should you have any queries regarding these forms, or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Enrolments Officer, Mrs. Anna Rosendale, by phoning +61 7 4039 9021 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for Enrolment - Australian Citzens and Permanent Residents
- Application for Enrolment - International Student
- Information Handbook- Boarding
- Information Handbook- General Student
- Information Handbook- International Student
- School Fees Credit Policy
- Tuition & Boarding Fees - Australian Residents
- Tuition & Boarding Fees - International Student
- Tuition & Boarding Fees - Parent letter from the Business Manager
Peace Lutheran College is constantly acknowledged for its peaceful, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
We invite you to visit our school to experience the Peace difference for yourself.
We are currently accepting Enrolment Applications for the coming school year.