Get Set for Prep
— Parent of Prep Student
Enrolment interviews for 2020 are being conducted. Book a personal tour today and see why so many families choose Peace for their child.
What is special about Prep at Peace?
- Two classes with a maximum of 25 students per class
- Full-time Teacher & Teacher Assistant in each class
- Specialist lessons in The Arts, Japanese, Health & Physical Education
- Access to the College's high school facilities – Science laboratories, Hospitality Centre, Technology & Design, Performing Arts Centre
Why do parents choose Peace Lutheran College?
- Inclusive, caring culture where every child is made to feel valued
- Personal school environment where students feel safe and comfortable
- Teachers and staff are approachable and friendly
- Modern resources and facilities
- The benefits of being a Prep - Year 12 school
- All-inclusive school fees for peace of mind - NO extra levies or excursion and extra-curricular costs
At Peace we focus on teaching the whole child, complementing academics through the development of each child’s spiritual, physical, social and emotional needs.
Interviews for 2020 have commenced. It is not too late to apply for this Prep intake. We are now also accepting Prep applications for 2021 and beyond. With a maximum of only 50 places, we encourage you to apply now to avoid disappointment.
Not sure what year your child will be eligible to start Prep? The Entry Year Calculator below will calculate your child's eligible commencement year for Prep.