Policies and Governance
Peace Lutheran College aims to always provide an environment that is safe for its students, staff and visitors; an environment that is healthy and conducive to optimum learning.
In keeping with our desire to communicate clearly and openly to parents and our community, the following documents are available to provide information about our policies, procedures, school information, achievements and direction.
Documents forming Peace Lutheran College policies and governance include:
- Attendance Policy
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Illicit Drugs Policy
- Annual Report
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Risk Management Strategy
- Complaints Handling Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Enrolment Fees, Forms and Documents
- Family Law Policy
- Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Hire of College Facilities Lease Arrangement
- Incident & Accident Reporting Policy
- Inclusive Education Policy and Procedure
- Mobile Device Usage Policy
- Naming Policy
- Next Step Survey Result Summary 2018
- Parent Engagement Policy
- Peace Lutheran College Information Handbook
- Peace Lutheran College Strategic Plan 2019 -
- School Fees Credit Policy
- Student Behaviour Management Policy
- Sun Smart Policy
- Uniform Standards - School Dress Code
- Work Health & Safety Policy
Peace Lutheran College is constantly acknowledged for its peaceful, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
We invite you to visit our school to experience the Peace difference for yourself.